October 27, 2010

Two more sprites for all!

Gah I finally fixed Sarah's face so that her face doesn't look like it's one foot wide.
I feel like I cheated by using hair to cover up the problem, but it's probably good enough that I know not to make such wide cheeks/jaw the next time I draw her.

Oh Helena, why are you so pretty?
And why do you smell a bit like a Mary Sue?
Hmmmmmm.

    Tomorrow I will draw Wendy (hopefully I won't be too stressed out from work to draw -_-) and all 12 characters will be done! I've gotta hurry up and organize a clothe-me contest or something so they don't stay naked all winter... mumblemumble.

    Many of these sprites are available for free use in your own games or other graphic needs here:

    The ones up there are optimized to be cropped, edited (clothe them before use!) and used in a game at a 800x600 resolution. Why 800x600? :3 Because 1024x768 games do not fit on my Netbook's 1024x600 screen, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment