March 23, 2013

All these ideas; so little time

Between grad school, 6 hours of commuting a week, applying for jobs, and everything else, time for hobbies is so rare to come by these days.

Time to write down some notes so I can pursue these ideas later.

1. Between / Sai
 
Helena and Sarah seem to be isolated stories, though everyone in the story is kind of isolated -- must find a way to integrate these stories. Or maybe the character list needs another pruning?
Goal: Write one character, then add everyone else.

2. Rainichi
This might actually see a big jump in progress after I've actually experienced boarding an airplane in the very close future.
Goal: Stop messing around and write the intro.

3. Alien Twins Story
 
Not anytime soon / not enough material.
Haven't really seriously considered it as game material yet. 

4. Dungeon Cat Story

Not anytime soon / not enough material.
Haven't really seriously considered it as game material yet.

5. Plants are humans story
Not anytime soon / not enough material.
Haven't really seriously considered it as game material yet.  

1 comment:

  1. Ah... I suppose I just wanted to say that I've recently decided to try my hand at creating a VN/Otome game. I started poking around to see how it's done, and I ran across your sprites in a thread, which lead me to your DA gallery, which lead me to your blog(s). Your art is beautiful! I love how unique and expressive each character design you present is.

    I am much more a writer than an artist (if I could be content with modifying pre-existing sprites into the characters I want, surely I'd be taking advantage of some of your freebies), so I'm quite impressed by your talent.

    All that being said, I saw, in places, you had blogged about looking for writing help/collaboration. Granted, they were posts from 2010. However, if you ever find that you're still in need of a writer, I'd love to hear from you. I enjoy writing for the sake of writing... so I wouldn't mind working toward somebody else's goal. Perhaps it would give me good experience to continue with my own project, as well.

    Feel free to e-mail me (doubledare91@gmail.com), if you like. Good luck with your graduate studies, as well. I'm just about to start working toward a PhD, myself. >.<

    -MiRa

    ReplyDelete